This training provides individuals with the necessary tools and resources to perform basic tasks in the warehouse management flow in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2.
The intended audience includes partners and customers who want to learn the basic features and develop a working knowledge of the typical daily procedures required to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Inventory and Warehouse Management functionality.
At Training Material Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Describe the goals and features of warehouse management by using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2
- Set up the system for warehouse management
- Use the item arrival process to process inventory receipts
- Create and process pallet transports
- Use output orders, consolidated picking, and picking routes to process sales order picking
- Create outbound rules, and deliver picked items
- Create and process shipments by using the Create Shipment wizard, shipment staging, and shipment templates
- Create shipment reservation combinations and sequences
- Create refill pallet transports
- Describe and use Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for inbound and outbound processing
- Set up and process quarantine orders
- Set up and use quality orders, inventory blocking, and non conformance's
- Review the reports and inquiries that are available for warehouse management
Happy New Year!!