Over the next few posts we hope to share some of the changes coming to AX 2012 R2. We will cover accounting to sales and everywhere in between. It is our job to put the value in AX.
Take time to discover the new changes in-store for the accounting sections of AX 2012 R2 and stay ahead of the curve.
- Adjusts taxes on an invoice line.
- Integrate a payment calendar to control due dates for payments.
- Record charges on free text invoice lines.
Accounts Receivable, Budgeting and General Ledger:
Create and approve budget plans.
Configure a recurring schedule batch job to clear purchase accrual for product receipt source documents.
Expand default description support.
Fixed financial dimension values.
General ledger balances are updated when a process needs balances.
Language translations for the main account name and the financial dimension description.
Legal entities can have more than one consolidation account.
New framework for exchange rate import.
Shared main account lists.
- Tax registration numbers defined at the party address record level.
- Updates are available to General ledger reports.
If you have a question about Dynamics AX that you would like answered, please email us. Or visit the BWIR website for more information about the company.