Monday, December 17, 2012

Setting up Currency Exchange Rate feed

With businesses going global, there is a need to know currency exchange rates on a daily basis, preferable from with Dynamics AX environment.  Interested in checking out the source code that is available to implement such a feature.

In brief, here is what you do:
  1. Set-up an account (either a no cost or paid service) with Exchange Rate Provider (e.g. http://www.oanda.com)
  2. Configure the X++ or .NET code (classes)
  3. Test the service
Want to check it out?  Drop me a note / post a comment and I will send you a white paper and code snippets describing the steps in details.

6 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Please share the code and the documentation you have regarding Exchange Rates in AX.

    Thanks.

    ~Shakir Shabbir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please share your office email ID.

      Thanks,

      Shantanoo

      Delete
  2. can you please share it with me please?
    Office Email: abdul.samad@vozye.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you please share OANDA script with me please?
    Office Email: abdul.samad@vozye.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I am struggling to get the AX2012 Exchange Rate integration to OANDA working. Could you please assist me.
    My email - melvin.steenkamp@eoh.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is really great. convert $19.99The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!.

    ReplyDelete